The EPSON International Pano Awards
The 9th EPSON International Pano Awards is dedicated to the craft and art of panoramic photography. Advances in digital photography and editing software have resulted in an ever-increasing rise in the popularity of image stitching, especially in the panoramic format. VR 'immersive' photography also continues to excite and develop at a rapid pace, and panoramic film photography remains alive and well.
The EPSON International Pano Awards showcases the work of panoramic photographers worldwide and is the largest competition for panoramic photography.
The contest has the following categories:
1. Nature/Landscapes (professional level)
2. Built Environment/Architecture (professional level)
3. Nature/Landscapes (non-professional level)
4. Built Environment/Architecture (non-professional level)
5. VR and 360 Photography (open to all)
Photographers from all nationalities can enter the contest. Photographers can be any age.
The entry fee for the Open competition is US$22 per image. There is no restriction on the number of entries per entrant.
The entry fee for the Amateur competition is US$18 per image. There is no restriction on the number of entries per entrant.
The entry fee for the VR/360 competition is US$16 per image. There is no restriction on the number of entries per entrant.
There are a number of high value cash, camera, printer and accessory prizes in this contest including:
- $3,000 cash for the overall winner.
- professional Epson printers.
- A Nikon D810 camera with lens.
- Many more vouchers and cash prizes!
Terms and Conditions
Please visit the contest website for full Terms and Conditions.